Embedded Linux system as a USB slave device?

Embedded Linux system as a USB slave device?

Post by San Blab » Tue, 08 Jan 2002 16:41:36

Hello, we are currently developing a USB slave device running embedded
Linux as it's OS. I wonder whether there is any source code available
under Linux to support this kind of configuration. If there is not,
can I find some free source code of other RTOS implementing this? If
it also support isochronous endpoint and implements Mass Storage
Device Class, that will be great!

1. USB - any suggestions for chipset for slave device?

USB, does that mean upper side band?

To improve the golden moment of opportunity, and catch the good that is
within our reach, is the great aret of life.
                                        Dennis Kegley

2. Unable to set hook on a thread...

3. Which muc is good for designing USB slave device?

4. Can I have a remote connection to my NT 4.0 Server?

5. Linux Device Driver: Peripheral of a PC and Embedded Device?

6. NT and CD-R

7. USB for embedded device communications.

8. EMERGENCY AT WORK

9. Any embedded linux single-board-devices out there with isolated analog and digital I/O lines?

10. How to program Cypress SL811HS to transfer data to PC as a USB slave?

11. Devices with parallel slave port or alike

12. looking for high speed i2c master or slave device