$$$FAST CASH$$$

Post by Jon n » Thu, 31 Oct 1996 04:00:00

This is the best way of getting fast  money, in an easy, honest and legal
way too.
Read this message and be sure of what I am saying.

THIS IS THE FAIREST MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW OF TO SHARE THE WEALTH!

Hello!  Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quickly, legally,

with NO CATCH?  Then keep reading....please take five minutes to read

this article it will change your life, just like it did mine.  It's

true!  You can make up to or over $50,000 dollars in 4-6 weeks, maybe

sooner!  I SWEAR IM NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM!  If you're

interested, keep reading; if you're not, I apologize for wasting your

time.

        Here we go.  A little while back, I was browsing through these

newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to

this that said you could make thousands of dollars in weeks with only an

initial investment of $5!  So, I thought, "Yeah, right, must be a scam",

but I was curious, like most of us, so I kept reading.  Anyway, it said

that you send $1 to each of the 5 names and addresses stated in the

article.  You then place your own name and address in the article at the

bottom of the list at #5, and post the article in at least 200

newsgroups (there are thousands).  No catch, that was it!

        So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I tried
it.

I figured what have I got to lose except for 5 stamps and $5, right?

Well, guess what...within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!

I was shocked!  I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it

another thought.  But then the money kept coming IN, tripling in size

and multiplying by 10-20 times the amount that I got the first week!  In

my first week, I made about 20 to 30 dollars.  But by the end of the

second week, I had a mad total of over $1,000 dollars!!!! In the third

week, I had over $10,000 dollars, and it's still growing.  This is now

my fourth week (Oct 11) and I've made about $42,000 TOTAL, and the money

is STILL coming in.....

***This is the good news for the author of this article, this is not my

history.  I am just now(10/29) posting this article. When I start

receiving money I will update this article and inform all of my good
fortune.  I

am not going to lie to you, I am giving it a shot and I think you should

too, hey, it's certainly worth five bucks. We spend that on the lottery.

        Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it

works...also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can

get the information off of it, and begin making money.

        The process is very simple, and it consists of 3 EASY steps:

STEP 1:  Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each

sheet of paper..."PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.  YOU ARE NUMBER

4."  Get five $1 bills and place ONE inside each piece of paper that you

just wrote on, and fold each piece of paper so the bill will not be seen

in the envelope (otherwise, nosy people who like to steal envelopes

with money in it will get yours).  Put one paper inside the envelope and

seal it.  Do the same for all 5.  You should now have 5 envelopes

sealed, EACH have a piece of paper AND a $1 bill stuffed inside of the

paper.  Make sure those words that were stated above are stated on each

paper.  What you are doing is creating a service by this, this is

PERFECTLY LEGAL.  Now then, mail the 5 envelopes with paper and $1 in

each to the following 5 addresses:

1.      S. Shaw, 611 23rd Street, Sacramento,CA. 95816

2.      M. NAWLO, 27 CROWS NEST LN. # 17, Danbury, CT. 06810

3.      M. Bennett,  4831 168th St SW #G103,  Lynnwood, WA 98037

4.        T. Nestripke, 4370 Inverary Dr. #11, Salt Lake City, UT.  84124

5.        J. Drew,  1900 Blacklake Blvd. SW apt FF-8, Olympia, WA 98512

STEP 2:  Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the

other 4 names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc.) and put YOUR NAME as

number 5 on the list.  You can slightly alter this article if you need

to, editing what YOU need to edit.

STEP 3:  Post your amended article (with your name at #5) to at least

200 news groups (I think there's close to 18,000 of them).  All you need

is say, at least 200.  HOW TO DO THIS:  If you have Netscape 3.0 do

EXACTLY  the following:

1)  Click on any news group like normal, THEN click on 'TO NEWS', which

is on the far left when you're in the newsgroups page.  This will bring

up a box to type a message in.

2)  Leave the newsgroup box like it is, CHANGE the subject box to

something flashy, like, "NEED CASH $$$  READ HERE $$$" or "FAST CASH"!!!

3)  Tab once and you should be ready to type.  Now, retype (only once)

THIS whole article WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #5, and

to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small change you think you

need to make.  Keep almost all of it the SAME!

4)  When you're done typing the WHOLE article, click on FILE in THIS

BOX, RIGHT ABOVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS ON THE FIRST BOX.

Click on SAVE AS when you're under FILE.  Save your article as a text

file to your C: or A: drive.  DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU

DO THIS.  Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

5)  If you still have all of your text, send or post to this newsgroup

now by just clicking send, which is right below FILE, and right above

6)  Here's where you're going to post all 200.  OK, click on any news

group then click on 'To News', again in the top left corner.  Leave the

NEWSGROUPS BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title in the SUBJECT

BOX, hit TAB once so you're in the body of the message, and then click

on ATTACHMENTS, which is below the SUBJECT BOX.  You will get another

box to come up.  Click on ATTACH FILE, then find YOUR file that you

saved; click once on the file, and then click OPEN; now click on OK; if

you did this right, you should see your file name in the attachments

box, and it will be shaded green.

IF YOU USE IE EXPLORER IT'S JUST AS EASY...HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT MOUSE
BUTTON, HIGHLIGHT THIS ARTICLE. THEN PRESS THE "CTRL" KEY AND THE "C"
KEY
AT THE SAME TIME TO COPY THE ARTICLE.  THEN PRINT THIS ARTICLE FOR YOUR
RECORDS TO HAVE THE NAMES OF THOSE YOU WILL BE SENDING $1 BILLS TO.

NEXT, GO TO THE NEWS GROUPS AND PRESS "POST AN ARTICLE"  A WINDOW WILL
OPEN. TYPE IN YOUR HEADLINE IN THE SUBJECT AREA AND THEN CLICK IN THE
LARGE WINDOW BELOW.  PRESS "CTRL" AND THEN "V" AND THE ARTICLE WILL BE
PLACED IN THE WINDOW.  IF YOU WANT TO EDIT THE ARTICLE, DO SO AND THEN
HIGHTLIGHT AND COPY IT AGAIN. NOW EVERYTIME YOU POST THE ARTICLE IN A
NEW NEWSGROUP ALL YOU HAVE TO REPEAT "CTRL" AND "V" AND PRESS POST.

7)  That's it.  Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a

different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT newsgroups,

you see?  Now you just have 199 to go!! (Don't worry, each one takes

about 30 seconds, once you get used to it)  REMEMBER 200 IS A MINIMUM.

The more you post to, the more money you will make.

AND THAT'S IT!!!  THAT'S THE ONLY 3 STEPS THERE IS!!!!

You are now in the mail order business and will start receiving your $1

envelopes from various people all over the world within days.  HINT:

THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE.  You may

want to rent a PO Box eventually because of all the mail.  If you wish

to stay anonymous, you can come up with a name, such as "manager" or

"investor".  Just make sure all the addresses are CORRECT, please.

          LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!!!!

Out of every 200 postings, let's say I ONLY receive 5 replies, which is

actually VERY LOW.  So I made 5 dollars with my name at #5.  Now then,

each person who just sent me $1 makes, say only 200 postings, now with

your name at number 4, WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 1000 POSTINGS, not including

yours too.  50 people send you $1 now; that's $50 you just made!  Now,

then your new 50 agents post 200 each with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3, OR

10,000 POSTING (50X200).  Average return is 500 at $1 each is $500.

They make 200 postings each with your name at number 2, which is 100,000

postings, which is 5,000 returns at $1 each, which is $5,000 dollars!

And finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with YOUR NAME AT

NUMBER 1.  YOU NOW GET A RETURN OF $50,000 BEFORE YOUR NAME DROPS OFF

THE LIST.  AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE MAKES 200 POSTINGS ONLY, AND IF ONLY 5

PERSONS RESPOND!!!!!

        When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest

posting that is appearing in the newsgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER $5 TO

THE NAMES ON THE LIST, PUTTING YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 5 AGAIN.  And start

posting again.  The thing to remember is, do you realize that  THOUSANDS

OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE JOING THE INTERNET AND READING THESE

ARTICLES EVERYDAY, JUST LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!! So can you afford $5

dollars and see if it really works?  I think so.....

        People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one
sends you

the money?  So what!  What are the chances of that happening when there

are TONS OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST PEOPLE who are joining the

Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with THOUSANDS

of those joining the actual Internet.  Remember, play FAIRLY and

HONESTLY and this WILL WORK, I PROMISE YOU!!!  You just have to be

honest.  Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW, also.  Try to

keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep an eye on

the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.  REMEMBER,

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.  YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO

MAKE THE MONEY!!  GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND PLEASE PLAY FAIRLY AND YOU WILL

REAP THE HUGE REWARDS FROM THIS, WHICH IS TONS OF EXTRA CASH.

        ** By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the
messages

with your name in the ...

read more »

$$$FAST CASH$$$

Post by Steve Simpso » Thu, 31 Oct 1996 04:00:00

<-cut->

Quote:> THIS IS THE FAIREST MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW OF TO SHARE THE WEALTH!

<-cut->

An even fairer way is for you to share with me the money you make
from this SPAM - I'll settle for 25%.
--
Steve Simpson