www.6502.org

Post by Michael Naberez » Mon, 02 Sep 2002 00:07:43

Hi All,

It's been a long time since I posted a message about 6502.org, so I
thought I'd remind the groups and introduce the site to anyone who is not
familiar with it.

6502.org is a resource for anything to do with the 6502 microprocessor and
its relatives.  The site is not geared towards any specific platform.  All
of the information presented on the site can be applied to any 6502-based
machine.  We support users of classic systems, homebuilders, and also
embedded applications.

Some of the things offered on the 6502.org website are datasheets for the
65xx parts, snippits of generic 6502 source code, hardware projects,
tools, and links to all things 6502.

For years we've had a very active forum hosted on DelphiForums with some
great discussions about hardware and programming.  We've just recently
switched over and our forum is now right on the website.  This is a great
time to get involved because the discussions are just starting back up as
we move from DelphiForms.  http://www.6502.org/forum

I'd like to encourage anyone interested in the 6502 microprocessor to
visit the site.  Also, I'm actively seeking more material (code, projects,
etc.) to add to the site.  If you have some 6502-related tidbit that
belongs on the site then please e-mail me.

Best Regards,
Mike Naberezny
--

www.6502.org

Post by st.. » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 05:20:45

Quote:>For years we've had a very active forum hosted on DelphiForums with some
>great discussions about hardware and programming.  We've just recently
>switched over and our forum is now right on the website.  This is a great
>time to get involved because the discussions are just starting back up as
>we move from DelphiForms.  http://www.6502.org/forum

No wonder the Delphi forum was dead. :)

www.6502.org

Post by st.. » Wed, 09 Oct 2002 05:21:12

Quote:>For years we've had a very active forum hosted on DelphiForums with some
>great discussions about hardware and programming.  We've just recently
>switched over and our forum is now right on the website.  This is a great
>time to get involved because the discussions are just starting back up as
>we move from DelphiForms.  http://www.6502.org/forum

No wonder the Delphi forum was dead. :)

1. www.6502.org

www.6502.org is a fast growing resource for developers, students, and
enthusiasts working with the 6502 microprocessor (and derivatives).

On this site there is a wealth of information, including datasheets for
almost for every 65xx family part and the largest collection of links to
6502 content anywhere.

You'll find links to the manufacturers of 6502-based ICs and development
tools, as well as a large collection of freeware tools.

The "Hardware Mini-Projects" section of the site provides examples of
how to interface different hardware devices to your 6502 system, and
the "Source Code Repository" will soon house a large collection of
programs and subroutines.

There is a discussion forum where you can ask questions and share your
latest projects, and we are currently designing a new 6502-based
printed circuit board which will be available for very little cost in
the summer.

We are also organizing a bulk-order of fast (up to 10 MHz), low
power CMOS 65C02 chips from the Western Design Center.  Anyone is
welcome to get in on the order, the chips cost around three dollars
each.  Details are on the website.

I encourage your to check out www.6502.org and get involved.  There are
a great bunch of people behind it and a lot to see and do.  We are also
looking for contributions of source code, schematics, and anything else
6502 related.

Thanks for your interest.
--

2. Reviews of Coolscan IV

3. Emacs Lisp and Streams

4. Need escape codes to a WYSE-50 terminal

5. How to read BBC disks+ question about fdcdemo

6. EEMBC FAQ - http://www.eembc.org/faq.asp

7. Experimental WWW server for 6502/C64

8. c64/6502 WWW server...

9. FYI: SIM-NOW a x86-64 simulator is available from x86-64.org