CANopen users

Post by Gershon Shekte » Wed, 19 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I would greatly appreciate if there were someone who could advise me of
his/her experiences working with the CANopen, and what did you gain by using
it ?

1. What type of CANOpen device profile should a Joystick be ?

Hi,

It seems to me that one can handle a joystick in CANOpen as either a
general purpose I/O module with two analog channels, or one can handle
it as a sort of position encoder. In which of these two standard
CANOpen device profiles does a Joystick fit the best, or is most
commenly used ?

Regards
   Anton Erasmus

2. Help: Error Message on application launch

3. CAN Driver SW and MicroCANopen Minimal CANopen SW

4. OT: Investor anger at Rational

5. Basic CANOpen questions

6. CFSTR_DRAGCONTEXT documentation?

7. CanOpen Protocol, 0x1F50, "Download Program Data" Question.

8. INFO: Windows FAQs: How to find them

9. CANopen VI's for NI CAN card

10. New FAQ on CANopen and CANbus

11. Single board PC with CANOpen

12. CANopen Question

13. CANOpen slave code for 68HC12 (msCAN)