Help!! Bit serial Baugh-Wooley multiplier

Help!! Bit serial Baugh-Wooley multiplier

Post by jj_oko.. » Sun, 13 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hi Guys,

Can anybody show me ( or point me toward a reference)how does a bit
serial Baugh-Wooley multiplier work??? I have a book which describes an
array multiplier (bit parallel) based on Baugh-Wooley algorithm. I
wanna know how does a bit serial one work?

Thanks a lot!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Help!!!! Bit serial Baugh-Wooley multiplier

Can anybody show me ( or point me toward a reference)how does a bit
serial Baugh-Wooley multiplier work??? I have a book which describes an
array multiplier (bit parallel) based on Baugh-Wooley algorithm. I
wanna know how does a bit serial one work?

Please Help!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Unattended Windows 2000 Install

3. : Pipelined Bit-serial multiplier with word-length delay?

4. bk commit - MyODBC 3.51 (1.464)

5. Help: msb first bit-serial multiply reference needed

6. Allow Anonymous Access

7. 1-bit adder based multipliers?

8. My fonts are disappeared !!

9. 16-bit multiplier

10. newbie needs help w/serial-to-serial...

11. WTD HELP: How to write to a 32 bits register instead of a 16 bits register?

12. pls help: bit-by-bit tape duplication device

13. Need Help with Robertson multiplier simulation using ViewLogic/Workview Office