$$ IT LOOKS LIKE IT WORKS $$

Post by jayd » Sat, 14 Feb 2004 07:05:58

THANKS FOR CHECKING IN. WHAT YOU WILL SEE ON THE WEBSITE IS ALL OVER
THE NET. I WAS SKEPTICAL, BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD TRY IT, AND IT DOES
WORK. THE HARDEST JOB IS POSTING TO NEWSGROUPS AND ONCE YOU FIGURE
THAT OUT IT TAKES ABOUT 15 SECONDS PER POSTING. GO TO WEBSPAWNER AND
GET A FREE WEBSITE. IT HAS A COUNTER WHICH LETS YOU KEEP TRACK OF THE
NUMBER OF HITS YOUR WEBSITE RECEIVES. VERY EXCITING!!!!  IF YOU ONLY
POST 15 MINUTES PER DAY YOU WILL HAVE A STEADY CASH FLOW.  GOOD LUCK,
AND THANK YOU!

CHECK OUT;

http://www.webspawner.com/users/listz/index.html