seeking floating pt experiences with UT6R000

seeking floating pt experiences with UT6R000

Post by David K. Leuc » Sun, 26 Mar 1995 00:12:57

Folks:

We, here at Goddard Space Flight Center, are investigating the feasablity of
employing United Technologies, UT69R000, micro controllers in our next generation
of spacecraft data systems.

We would appreciate feedback from any individuals and/or organizations that have
(or have attempted) to use these devices in their systems.

I am a software developer, myself, so I am particularly interested in experiences
with software development tools for the UT6R000.

Also of high interest are experiences with floating point computations
these devices (I know there is no FPU for the device).

Experieces in integrating these devices into a 1553 Bus are also sought.

It is our understanding that only shareware versions of Assembler, Linker, and C
compiler are available, is this true?

Thanks in Advance...

Guidance and Control Branch            Voice:  (301) 286-4460
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center         FAX:  (301) 286-1718
Code 712.1
Greenbelt, MD 20771

1. seeking experiences with UT6R000

Folks:

We, here at Goddard Space Flight Center, are investigating the feasablity of
employing United Technologies, UT69R000, micro controllers in our next generation
of spacecraft data systems.

We would appreciate feedback from any individuals and/or organizations that have
(or have attempted) to use these devices in their systems.

I am a software developer, myself, so I am particularly interested in experiences
with software development tools for the UT6R000. Also of high interest are
experiences with floating point computations on these devices (I know there is
no FPU for the device).

Experieces in integrating these devices into a 1553 Bus are also sought.

It is our understanding that only shareware versions of Assembler, Linker, and C
compiler are available, is this true?

Thanks in Advance...

Guidance and Control Branch            Voice:  (301) 286-4460
NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center         FAX:  (301) 286-1718
Code 712.1
Greenbelt, MD 20771

2. Free Genevas to a Good Home

3. WORD97 Macros

4. Floating Pt to Fixed Pt Algorithm?

5. M505 / PowerRun Fatal Exception

6. floating pt multiply..

7. Frontpage 98 Extensions

8. Accurate results from FP computation ( was IEEE Floating Pt )

9. conversion algorithm, floating pt formats

10. SH-4, Pentium/Celeron, PowerPC floating pt ops.

11. Rentrant Floating Pt. Libs?