Microcontroller training in San Francisco?

Microcontroller training in San Francisco?

Post by Hanz » Fri, 14 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Where can I get hardware and software training in San Francisco?  I would
like to learn more about 8051 and Motorola processors.

Thanks

Microcontroller training in San Francisco?

Post by John Slade » Sun, 16 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Motorola makes the 8051's?  Would the assembly code be similar to the
HC705J1A's?

-Johnny

>Where can I get hardware and software training in San Francisco?  I would
>like to learn more about 8051 and Motorola processors.

>Thanks

1. Java Virtual Machine Research and Technology Symposium (San Francisco, 8/02)

2nd Java(tm) Virtual Machine Research and Technology Symposium
August 1-2, 2002
San Francisco, CA USA
http://www.usenix.org/events/jvm02

Register by July 10th for early bird rates on registration and hotel rooms.

Join researchers, innovators and implementers of Java Virtual
machines for two days of technical presentations and papers exploring
the latest academic and experimental virtual machines and garbage
collectors.  Hot topics include:

Memory management
Advanced VM Techniques
Just-in-time Compilers
Real-time VMs
Embedded VMs

Featured Speakers:
KEYNOTE - Robert Berry, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Centre for
Java(tm) Technology

David Tarditis, Manager of the Advanced Compiler Group, Microsoft Research

Visit http://www.usenix.org/events/jvm02 for complete program and
registration information.

We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!

USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association.

Alex Walker
Production Editor
USENIX Association
2560 Ninth Street, Suite 215
Berkeley, CA 94710
510/528-8649 x33

2. Req:BSA

3. San Francisco Bay Area YR2000 User group

4. click event of a row in datagrid

5. Silicon Processing Course-new section, March in San Francisco, SSponsored by UC Berkeley Extension

6. problem with create()

7. Electronic Packaging Technologies Course in San Francisco

8. Newbie question on GA optimization

9. Surface Mount/Fine Pitch course in San Francisco

10. Training Registry - directory of Computer training resources

11. Professional training for embedded microcontrollers in the US?

12. Hierarchical Hypercube Multicomp. INs

13. 8150, 3270, INS info wanted..