WANTED: ARCSERVE Agents For Database Servers

WANTED: ARCSERVE Agents For Database Servers

Post by wes.. » Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I need the Agent software for Oracle 8 NT and MS SQL Server 7 for the
Computer Associates ARCSERVER 6.5 backup software for NT.

I am looking to buy the above used, below wholesale.

--
Will

You will need to manually change my e-mail to westes AT uscsw.com

1. WANTED: ARCSERVE Agents For Database Servers

I need the Agent software for Oracle 8 NT and MS SQL Server 7 for the
Computer Associates ARCSERVER 6.5 backup software for NT.

I am looking to buy the above used, below wholesale.

--
Will

You will need to manually change my e-mail to westes AT uscsw.com

2. Peculiar Placeholder Casting errors

3. Handling session timeout in ASP.Net 2 vs IIS 6.

4. Vubug.arc (Was: Simple M68k Monitor Wanted)

5. WANTED: ARCSERVE 6.5, Database Agents, and Legato Software

6. HELP ME PLZ!!!

7. WANTED: Legato Backup, ARCSERVE Database Agents