Job-Washington; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

Job-Washington; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

Post by richard_stein.. » Tue, 19 May 1998 04:00:00

Washington, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

-Software Engineer
-Seattle, WA
-Salaried, Full-Time, Benefits
(Relocation Assistance Available)

Must demonstrate a high degree of proficiency with the use of both Borland
and Microsoft C and 80X86 assembly language development tools, and must
have excellent oral/written English communications skills. Additional:
strong troubleshooting skills and have the ability to solve technical
problems, identify incompatibilites, read and understand source code and
present solutions to our customers. Special projects may be assigned as
time permits; including the design, development, and testing of new software
for integration into our client's product line and one-time applications
for customers. Experience with DOS, BIOS, or LAN products for 80X86-based
embedded systems a big plus.

Please refer to JO# 2509RJS in your response.

Richard Steinman
Team Leader

IT & Software Solutions Team
Career Marketing Associates
http://www.cmagroup.com/IT.html

1. Job; USA; Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

US,WA, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

Must demonstrate a high degree of proficiency with the use of both Borland
and Microsoft C and 80X86 assembly language development tools, and must
have excellent oral/written English communications skills. Additional:
strong troubleshooting skills and have the ability to solve technical
problems, identify incompatibilites, read and understand source code and
present solutions to our customers. Special projects may be assigned as
time permits; including the design, development, and testing of new software
for integration into our client's product line and one-time applications
for customers. Experience with DOS, BIOS, or LAN products for 80X86-based
embedded systems a big plus.

Salaried position.  Full benefits.

Please refer to JO# 2509RJS in your response.

Richard Steinman
Team Leader

IT & Software Solutions Team
Career Marketing Associates
http://www.cmagroup.com/IT.html

2. Why Were Area Codes Scattered Around in Assignment?

3. Job; WA State; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

4. Quesion-HELP

5. Job-WA, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

6. IDE drive & SVGA monitor

7. Job; US,WA, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

8. deletin your account

9. CO; Boulder; Sr. Software Engineer; Embedded, Object Oriented firmware, structured assembly code; Intel Design

10. JOB OPPORTUNITIES - Embedded Software Engineers & Systems Engineers

11. USA/MA -- Software Engineers Needed -- C, Assembly, UNIX, RealX Embedded Development