Bit Serial Multipiler

Post by Bahman Java » Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:52:32

Dear Sir

You can see about serial multipiler in "Arithmetic Computing" Book
written by Behrooz Parhami. this discussed Serial multipiler.

Sincerely,
B.J.

Bit Serial Multipiler

Post by Angel Guirao Elia » Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:19:17

Hello,

   There is a good pdf source at  http://www.ece.umn.edu/users/parhi/
   The author, Dr. Parhi, offers a slides collection based on his book

  "VLSI Digital Signal Processing Systems: Design and Implementation
    John Wiley & Sons, 1999 (ISBN Number: 0-471-24186-5)"

    For bit-serial multipliers, you'll find some drafts in chapter 13.

   Kind regards,

                   Angel

--

____________________________________Angel Guirao
CERN - EP/ED div.

1. 24-bit/16-bit divide routine for 8-bit processor

Hi All,
        I am using an NEC K/0S microcontroller to access a serial data
flash device.  Part of the spec calls for the serial data flash
interface to accept a 24-bit linear address.  In order to make this
work, I have to divide the 24-bit address by a 9-bit page size in
order to determine which page of the device to access.

        Can anyone point me to a function that might satisfy this
problem?  BTW, we are very limited on space, so it has to be done in
assembly language, and the K/0S family does not have a divide or
multiply instruction.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Guy

--

Guy Berthiaume

"With, without,
 And who'll deny,
 It's what the fighting's all about."
                          - Roger Waters

2. Allocating Memory

3. Help!! Bit serial Baugh-Wooley multiplier

4. vs.net help

5. Bit Serial Arithmetic De-mystified

6. Problems using watcom profiler

7. Help!!!! Bit serial Baugh-Wooley multiplier

8. Help ! My print output is garbled !

9. Bit serial aithmetic.

10. Bit Serial Multiply

11. : Pipelined Bit-serial multiplier with word-length delay?

12. Help: msb first bit-serial multiply reference needed

13. Bit-serial arithmetic?