Job; USA; Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

Job; USA; Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

Post by richard_stein.. » Sat, 09 May 1998 04:00:00

US,WA, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

Must demonstrate a high degree of proficiency with the use of both Borland
and Microsoft C and 80X86 assembly language development tools, and must
have excellent oral/written English communications skills. Additional:
strong troubleshooting skills and have the ability to solve technical
problems, identify incompatibilites, read and understand source code and
present solutions to our customers. Special projects may be assigned as
time permits; including the design, development, and testing of new software
for integration into our client's product line and one-time applications
for customers. Experience with DOS, BIOS, or LAN products for 80X86-based
embedded systems a big plus.

Salaried position.  Full benefits.

Please refer to JO# 2509RJS in your response.

Richard Steinman
Team Leader

IT & Software Solutions Team
Career Marketing Associates
http://www.cmagroup.com/IT.html

1. Job-WA, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

[...]

2. Routing And Remote access

3. Job; US,WA, Seattle; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

4. Fast Ethernet for Alpha Class Machine?

5. Job; USA-Seattle; Senior Engineer; Embedded, BIOS, 80x86

6. world writable directory?

7. Job; WA State; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

8. hptcp.1m documentaion

9. Job-Washington; Embedded Software Engineer; Intel, C, Assembly

10. USA/MA -- Software Engineers Needed -- C, Assembly, UNIX, RealX Embedded Development