Access to MIB object

Post by Alex Roze » Wed, 25 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
I must to take value of any MIB object (in Agent) by its OBJECT_ID.
In Epilogue - environment I use with functions find_object_node() and
call_the_get_routine() (the last is undocumented ?!!).
The problem is: how may I call to corresponding 'test-routine' ?

     Waiting for any reply.. and with thanks in advance,
     Alex.

1. access to an object within asm

Hi
how can I have access to an member variable with assembler?

void(classname * ptr)
{
        ptr->m_x = 10;

I can't write this in C++, because the compiler doesn't support it...

Thanks

Moritz Julen

2. Poem: The Last Bug

3. object <-> object translation (was Re: VLIW)

4. VENDOR: Process Commander for OS/2!

5. object <-> object translation (

6. CPU - RAM query

7. Object-code to object-code translation

8. isp s 6809? catalyst switch dropping packets

9. IBM 2105 MIB?

10. File access vs block access

11. RAID MIB?

12. RAID MIB Mailing list formed

13. ACCESS.bus (Re: ACCESS.bus Software Creator's Contest)