Bit Banging on PIC16f876

Post by Eugenio ALES » Tue, 21 Jan 2003 04:00:33

Hello!
I need two serial port on PIC16f876 so I'm looking for a good,
adjustable (baud rate 4800 and 19200 the second) software written in
asm to bit banging on this micro...
Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
Eugenio ALESSI

1. Bit banging question

I'm writing a Java program that will run on several types of
machines.  It reads a binary file that can be written on several
types of machines (not necessarily the same one it is running on).
The file contains integers and floats, which may be in a different
format from the one it is running on.

I know the data formats for Sun, Intel, and DEC/VAX.  Can anyone tell
me the data formats for the following:

DEC/Alpha

HP

Mac (same as Sun?)

Basically, I'm looking for whether the machine is big or little
endian, and whether it is IEEE floating point or something
proprietary.  Or if it's identical to some other machine, that's
useful knowledge, too.  Any help is appreciated.

Please send answers by email.  Thanks.

little bear

2. HP 952C refill

3. excellent but what is the best way to...

4. Bit Banging in 8051 help

5. Anyone Using MW Perl?

6. 8051 Bit-Banging timing help

7. Upgrade to CW8?

8. Bit banging routione for M68HC908

9. Bit banging

10. Bit-Banging a LPT port, False Clocks (noise?)

11. Interface an Atmel AVR to a TLV 5628 DAC using bit banging

12. I2C virtual clock bit bang (was: Interprocessor communication schemes ?)