ANDF, current status??

Post by Rod Rober » Sat, 09 Oct 1993 10:52:51

Does anyone know the current status of ANDF. I havn't heard it mentioned for
quite a long time. Has it died?? Pointers to information on this topic would
also be appreciated. TIA!

                                     Rod
--
Rod Roberts

Philips Public Telecommunications Systems
23 Lakeside Drive, Burwood East 3151, Melbourne, Victoria, AUSTRALIA
--

1. Where to get EISA spec (was Re: Current Status of EISA Specification?

----------

BCPR Services, Inc.
1201 New York Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20005
Voice (202) 962-8349
FAX   (202) 962-8343

I believe the going rate is $450 US for a multi (5) copy package and
right to reproduce, and $150 US for a single copy no right to reproduce.
But don't quote me on the prices or copy capabilities.

Glen -not speaking for my employer- R

2. where is ops.c?/how do I generate values for dag operators?

3. Current Status of EISA Specification?

4. Please add me to VxWorks User Group Mailing List

5. Medical Information Bus (MIB) current status

6. Should I get a used SGI?

7. Current Status of Viking

8. dialog box

9. Update of the ANDF reference guide

10. A:ANDF Reference Guide available in HTML

11. Input for ANDF survey seeked!

12. ANDF Kit version 2 available from OSF

13. ANDF kit available from OSF