Bluetooth Development Team Available

Post by Eleg » Wed, 15 May 2002 07:13:28

We are in the process of putting together a bluetooth development team and
that team is now available for projects. Interested parties can get more
information by contacting bluetoothATllgaDOTcomDOTau.

--
LLEWELLYN GRIFFITHS
Llew Griffiths & Associates Pty Limited

Post by Ian Bel » Wed, 15 May 2002 07:35:31

> We are in the process of putting together a bluetooth development team and
> that team is now available for projects. Interested parties can get more
> information by contacting bluetoothATllgaDOTcomDOTau.

I think you are a couple of years to late.

Ian

Post by Tim Sinkin » Wed, 15 May 2002 16:15:31

> > We are in the process of putting together a bluetooth development team and
> > that team is now available for projects. Interested parties can get more
> > information by contacting bluetoothATllgaDOTcomDOTau.

> I think you are a couple of years to late.

I think what he really means is that "I have some Bluetooth dev
engineers who are coming to the end of a project and I'm wondering
if I can find some mug to take them on"

Tim

Quote:

> Ian

1. Embedded / Real-Time Development Team available (New England)

Our Embedded / Real-Time development team is available immediately for
projects in the New England area.  We are available individually or as
a team.  Please visit our website for more information.

--

SynchroSystems <http://www.synchro.com>
Hopped/Up Racing Team <http://www.synchro.com/racing>

2. Indy CPU upgrade

3. Tizek.com is in dire need of a development team...

4. Canon S820 and 5 x 7 pics?

5. Bluetooth modules available?

6. Who makes matched filters?

7. Q: Bluetooth modules available?

8. HP LaserJet 4ML Anyone?

9. bluetooth development kit

10. Embedded Development and Test position available...

11. GNU development tools for C16x available !!

12. ANNOUNCE: zcc096 free Small C development system for Z80 available

13. ANNOUNCE: zcc095 free Small C development system for Z80 available