URGENT HELP wanted... tape software!

Post by Derek Crooke » Mon, 28 Oct 1996 03:00:00

Can anyone help me locate 1/4 inch streaming tape control software
it was called 'Sytos" I backed up some very valuable code with it
around 2 years ago.. I lost the program!!

I cannot locate a company called Systos! Help anyone??

Derek

Post by Ralph Shnelv » Sun, 10 Nov 1996 04:00:00

>Can anyone help me locate 1/4 inch streaming tape control software
>it was called 'Sytos" I backed up some very valuable code with it
>around 2 years ago.. I lost the program!!

>I cannot locate a company called Systos! Help anyone??

Derek,

Arcada, a competitor of ours, bought up Sytos.  Arcada is a division of
Seagate/Conner.

Ralph Shnelvar      "We make tape drives work like disk drives"
President           URL: http://www.tapedisk.com
TAPEDISK Corporation

1. *** URGENT ***** 9 track tape help needed!!

My company recently purchased (used) a Cipher Data Products Microstreamer
9-track tape reader, with a Laguna Lightspeed controller.  I need the
software for the Laguna controller.

Tried Laguna, they appear to be defunct (phone numbers disconnected, email
bounces, but they still have a web site ... go figure..)

Can anyone tell me where to get the software, or supply any info on this
equipment?

Thanks!

2. SO32DLL causing SYS3175

3. HELP !! Colorado QIC Tape Problem - URGENT

4. My poor 1040st

5. WANTED: tape undelete software

6. Problem with WORD under WIN-OS2

7. Wanted: Software to fix corrupt QIC tape

8. Canon, Lexmark, Epson or HP?

9. Irwin tape - software wanted

10. Seagate ST3660A 545Mb Wanted *URGENT*

11. Wanted: HP DAT Drive URGENT!

12. 8051 Document wanted (Urgent!)

13. Help wanted on 8mm tape