embedded/UML manuscript review

Post by Angela Buenni » Thu, 01 May 1997 04:00:00

Addison Wesley is beginning the review process for a manuscript on the UML
and embedded systems called, "Efficient Real-Time Objects: Designing &
Implementing Embedded Systems with the Unified Modeling Language." This
will be short book (~150 pages) that will be organized around the A&D
model. We are be looking for folks to help us evulate the manuscript with
respect to technical accuracy, organization, scope and readability. If
this is a project you would be interested in, please email me with a short
paragraph outlining your experience with OO and real-time systems (no
resumes please).

Angela Buenning

--
Angela Buenning

Addison Wesley Longman,Inc.

1. uml for embedded system step by step wanted!

hi,i want to start my 8051 based system (include LCD,rs232,can,keyboard
control)design using UML,but i am new to UML,
i want to spend some time learn this technology,i search the web,but get
quite confused,and don't know where to follow.

if possible,could anyone suggest me a place
i can start with,and have step by step demo?

Best Regards

Li

2. MS Project use within the industry?

3. UML Real-Time Embedded Software Development System

4. ShareFeed (4019876733222)

5. UML for real time embedded systems

6. WTB: Single 64M stick for O200

7. UML for real-time embedded S/W

8. Mouse problems under Dos4GW?

9. Implementing OO design (with UML) in C

10. RT-UML Training ESS2002 Promotial Offer

11. UML Popularity

12. Real Time UML Spec. Document

13. ROOM (UML-RT) on a limited HW footprint