Storage Network Design Engineer .......... Boulder CO

Storage Network Design Engineer .......... Boulder CO

Post by Don Desjardin » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 02:01:10

I represent a Boulder Colorado based company who is currently hiring top
storage area network (SAN) design and development engineers.  The company is
in the process of hiring the core engineering team that will drive the
design and build a new breed of storage area networking devices.   We are
looking for OS and Network internals software developers to build the
drivers and OS for the next generation of SAN devices.   Software
professional that have a track record of success and experience in building
storage-related products, such as:
  a.. Storage Networking
  b.. Network Attached Storage systems (NAS)
  c.. Storage Area Networks systems (SAN)
  d.. RAID
  e.. distributed or clustered storage systems
  f.. highly available storage systems
  g.. backup products and archive products
  h.. remote mirroring products
  i.. storage virtualization products
  j.. storage management products
  k.. Knowledge of iSCSI (Storage over IP)
  l.. Direct experience with TCP/IP and storage protocols, like NFS and CIFS
  m.. Direct experience with either Linux or Windows NT/2000 internals
(especially storage)
  n.. Knowledge of Infiniband
In essence we are hiring highly skilled engineers who know the intricacies
of the operating systems layers, stacks, protocol, etc and can apply that
knowledge in the building of sophisticated Storage Networking Systems.

This is a true ground floor opportunity to join a privately held company
with a bright future and tremendous growth potential.  The current company
is  made up of some true innovators of  software and storage design.  We are
small with a great culture, no politics and extreme cutting edge technology.
The design platform will be Linux, NT, C, TCP/IP, iSCSI, NFS, and CIFS.  We
are offering competitive salaries, real offices (not cubes),  good benefits
and stock options.

If you or someone you know with the right stuff would like to discuss this
exciting new company please contact me directly and I will be more than
happy to supply more information.

Thank You

Don Desjardins
Senior Staffing Consultant
Boulder Colorado
719-527-6774

(( PLEASE NOTE ...  I am an agent of the company and not a recruiting
firm. ))

Post by Don Desjardin » Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:21:37

[...]

1. CO; Boulder; Sr. Software Engineer; Embedded, Object Oriented firmware, structured assembly code; Intel Design

CO; Boulder; Sr. Software Engineer; Embedded, Object Oriented firmware,
structured assembly code; Intel Design, develop and document technical
aspects of computer software systems and related hardware interface components
with accurate and timely results with a minimum of supervision Experience
in the design, debug, and test of Object Oriented firmware and structured
assembly code for small microprocessors Experiences in the use of embedded
processor design and debug equipment required Experience in the design
of high reliability, low or battery powered electronics a plus Must have
a minimum of 5 years experience and a BSEE or BSCS To $65

Please refer to JO# 1000RJS in your response.

Richard Steinman
Project Leader

Career Marketing Associates
http://www.cmagroup.com/IT.html

2. object constructors with 0 arguments

3. Top Pay for Firmware Engineers - Boulder, CO

4. A fix for the bogus utmp entry problem

5. Embedded C Developer positions, Boulder, CO Regular Hire

6. FS: Some programs

7. US-CO-Boulder Digital Designer (EE) Job Opening

8. _chdir past program exit

9. Storage Solutions Engineer (Bay Area, LA, San Diego,CA; Denver, CO, Phoenix, AZ)

10. Major Semiconductor Co. needs HW Design Engineer

11. Seek input from Sr Software Engineer, network storage

12. Sr. Systems Engineer with Storage Network Experience Wanted

13. RTOS Engineer and Java/Network Engineer needed