Real-Time, Object-Oriented, embedded C++ Engineers: enjoy the recognition you've earned!

Real-Time, Object-Oriented, embedded C++ Engineers: enjoy the recognition you've earned!

Post by TekSci, Inc » Wed, 24 Apr 1996 04:00:00

TekSci, a small, privately-held company based in Seattle assists clients
nation-wide with projects in fields such as acoustics, avionics
instrumentation, communications and environmental studies. We provide the
requisite skills in System Engineering, Software Design and Development,
V&V, and Hardware/Software Integration.

Our Phoenix office currently seeks several very senior real-time,
embedded C++ engineers to assist with developing the software required to
control a constellation of communications satellites. The work is
performed in a highly professional setting using UNIX and a suite of the
most advanced software tools available.

Candidates should have formal training in OOA/OOD and Shlaer-Mellor as
well as being fluent in C++.  Ideally, candidates will have 10+ years
experience designing software with a minimum of five years designing
object-oriented, real-time software.  Knowledge of Perl and/or UNIX
scripting is a plus, as is previous avionics, satellite and/or
communications experience. Experience with flight-critical or
life-critical software development is especially prized.

We offer rates beginning at $10K/month with a potential for $140K or
more, annually, for 50-hour workweeks.  Work assignments, performed
on-site in Phoenix, Arizona, range from 9 to 18 months, or longer.

Please join with our Phoenix office and enjoy what may well be the most
interesting and rewarding work of your career; something you'll look back
on with pride. Send your resume TODAY!

1. Real-Time, Object-Oriented, embedded C++ programmers; enjoy the recognition you've earned!

TekSci, a small, privately-held company based in Seattle assists clients
nation-wide with projects in fields such as acoustics, avionics
instrumentation, communications and environmental studies. We provide the
requisite systems engineering, software design and development, v&v, and
hardware-software integration.

Our Phoenix office currently seeks several very senior real-time,
embedded C++ engineers to assist with developing the software required to
control a constellation of communications satellites. The work is
performed in a highly professional setting, using UNIX, C++, and a suite
of the most advanced software tools available.

Candidates should have formal training in OOA/OOD and Shlaer-Mellor as
well as being fluent in C++. Ideally, candidates will have 10+ years
experience designing software with a minimum of five years experience
designing real-time, object-oriented software.  Knowledge of Perl and/or
UNIX scripting is a plus, as is previous avionics, satellite and/or
communications experience. Experience with flight-critical or
life-critical software development is especially prized.

We offer rates beginning at $10K/month with a potential for $140K or more
annually, for 50-hour workweeks.  Work assignments, performed on-site in
Arizona, range from 9 to 18 months, or longer.

Please join with our Phoenix office and enjoy what may well be the most
interesting and rewarding work of your career; something you'll look back
on with pride. Send your resume TODAY!

2. Highliting with DOS-EMACS

3. Real-Time, Object-Oriented, embedded C++ programmers: Enjoy the recognition you've earned!

4. deciphering codes on UTP cable....

5. HELP NEEDED. 76 Hz refresh with GX and OEM-Monitor

6. C++ or Embedded C++ in an Real-time Embedded System?

7. how to scan documents for the net or monitor?

8. OMG's Third Annual Real-Time and Embedded Distributed Object Computing Workshop

9. OMG & IONA's Embedded & Real-time Distributed Object Systems Workshop - January 2002

10. CO; Boulder; Sr. Software Engineer; Embedded, Object Oriented firmware, structured assembly code; Intel Design

11. JOB: US-MN Software Engineer - C Language/C++/Real Time/Embedded Systems/Medical Device

12. US-MN Software Engineer - C Language/C++/Real Time/Embedded Systems/Medical Device