Devices with parallel slave port or alike

Devices with parallel slave port or alike

Post by Justu » Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:29:56

Anybody know?
Some PICs do have but any other manufactures supplying such devices?

Making a serial peripherial to a existing design with memory interface.

Post by Ned Kon » Thu, 06 Mar 2003 02:06:35

> Anybody know?
> Some PICs do have but any other manufactures supplying such devices?

> Making a serial peripherial to a existing design with memory interface.

Motorola has the 68340, which has a DMA system built in.

1. PIC Parallel Slave Port to/from PC parallel port

Greetings All,

I would like to try to build a byte-wide bidirectional interface between a a pic
16f877 parallel slave port and a PC printer port capable of a couple hundred
Kbytes/sec.

Are there any dll's, add-ins or whatever that would allow me to communicate
bidirectionally with the parallel port in a way similar to a COM port in Visual
C++ or Visual Basic?

Are there any examples of this sort of interface you know of?

Thanks In Advance,
 Daniel Simon

2. How to avoid AD property not found errors

3. Pic/Parallel Slave Port interface to PC

4. epsf problem

5. i2c Slave using PC-parallel port

6. see anything wrong with this piece of code?

7. HOWTO: connect a 3.3V device to the parallel PC port ??

8. more devices for standart serial or parallel PC port

9. 68hc11 interface parallel port device

10. looking for high speed i2c master or slave device

11. Embedded Linux system as a USB slave device?

12. Modbus slave device protocol