Fibre Channel mailing list.

Post by Mark Smit » Fri, 30 Apr 1999 04:00:00

A Fibre Channel mailing has been setup to help people out with any questions
or problems that they may be having with Fibre Channel.

Questions can be on the hardware and software side of Fibre Channel from any
vendor and more often than not you get an answer!

There are two ways to get on the list, you can either :

or you can go straight to the web site itself and subscribe on-line at :

http://www.egroups.com/group/fibrechannel

Regards

Mark Smith

PS.  I won't add your e-mail onto a junk mail list, as far as I can make it
the list member names are kept private.