$$$EARN CASH FAST$$$

Post by Jonathan ker » Thu, 09 Jan 1997 04:00:00

THIS IS THE FAIREST MOST HONEST WAY I KNOW OF TO SHARE THE WEALTH!
Hello!  Would you like to make thousands of dollars, quickly, legally,
with NO CATCH?  Then keep reading....please take five minutes to read
this article it will change your life, just like it did mine.  It's
true!  You can make up to or over $50,000 dollars in 4-6 weeks, maybe
sooner!  I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING TO YOU, AND THIS IS NOT A SCAM!  If
you're
interested, keep reading; if you're not, I apologize for waisting your
time.

        Here we go.  A little while back, I was browsing through these
newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to
this that said you could make thousands of dollars in weeks with only an
initial investment of $5!  So, I thought, "Yeah, right, must be a scam",
but I was curious, like most of us, so I kept reading.  Anyway, it said
that you send $1 to each of the 5 names and addresses stated in the
article.  You then place your own name and address in the article at the
bottom of the list at #5, and post the article in at least 200
newsgroups (there are thousands).  No catch, that was it!

        So after thinking it over, talking to a few people first, I
tried it. I figured what have I got to lose except for 5 stamps and $5,
right? Well, guess what...within 7 days, I started getting money in the
mail! I was shocked!  I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give
it another thought.  But then the money kept coming IN, tripling in size
and multiplying by 10-20 times the amount that I got the first week!  In
my first week, I made about 20 to 30 dollars.  But by the end of the
second week, I had a mad total of over $1,000 dollars!!!! In the third
week, I had over $10,000 dollars, and it's still growing.  This is now
my fourth week (Oct 11) and I've made about $42,000 TOTAL, and the money
is STILL coming in.....

***This is the good news for the author of this article, this is not my
history.  I am just now (decemper/96) posting this article. When I start
receiving money I will update this article and inform all of my good
fortune. I am not going to lie to you, I am giving it a shot and I think
you should too, hey, it's certainly worth five bucks. We spend that on
the lottery.

        Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it
works...also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can
get the information off of it, and begin making money.

        The process is very simple, and it consists of 3 EASY steps:

STEP 1:  Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
sheet of paper..."PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.  YOU ARE NUMBER
4."  Get five $1 bills and place ONE inside each piece of paper that you
just wrote on, and fold each piece of paper so the bill will not be seen
in the envelope (otherwise, nosey people who like to steal envelopes
with money in it will get yours).  Put one paper inside the envelope and
seal it.  Do the same for all 5.  You should now have 5 envelopes
sealed, EACH have a piece of paper AND a $1 bill stuffed inside of the
paper.  Make sure those words that were stated above are stated on each
peper.  What you are doing is creating a service by this, this is
PERFECTLY LEGAL.  Now then, mail the 5 envelopes with paper and $1 in
each to the following 5 addresses:

1.  Iffat Ara Sadique
    183-11, Hillside Ave, Apt 6K
    Jamaica Estates, NY 11432
    U. S. A.

2.  Adam Gross
    4730 Pond Creek Road
    Alexandria, KY 41001-9766
    U. S. A.

3.  Blair Brewer
    2502 S. Magnolia Dr.
    Baker, LA 70714
    U. S. A

4.  Dustin Gross
    13625 26th Place south
    Seattle, Wa 98168
    U. S. A.

5.  Joshua
    l350 du Fort, Apt.301
    Montreal, Quebec H3H 2R7
    Canada

STEP 2:  Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other 4 names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc.) and put YOUR NAME as
number 5 on the list.  You can slightly alter this article if you need
to, editing what YOU need to edit.

STEP 3:  Post your amended article (with your name at #5) to at least
200 news groups (I think there's close to 18,000 of them).  All you need
is say, at least 200.

Extra Section:
HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS FAST:
If you have Netscape 3.0 do EXACTLY  the following:

1)  Click on any news group like normal, THEN click on 'TO NEWS', which
is on the far left when you're in the newsgroups page.  This will bring
up a box to type a message in.

2)  Leave the newsgroup box like it is, CHANGE the subject box to
something flashy, like, "NEED CASH $$$  READ HERE $$$" or "FAST CASH"!!!

3)  Tab once and you should be ready to type.  Now, retype (only once)
THIS whole article WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #5, and
to remove #1 off the list, plus any other small change you think you
need to make.  Keep almost all of it the SAME!

4)  When you're done typing the WHOLE article, click on FILE in THIS
BOX, RIGHT ABOVE SEND, NOT WHERE IT SAYS NETSCAPE NEWS ON THE FIRST BOX.
Click on SAVE AS when you're under FILE.  Save your article as a text
file to your C: or A: drive.  DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU
DO THIS.  Once saved, move on to number 5 below.

5)  If you still have all of your text, send or post to this newsgroup
now by just clicking send, which is right below FILE, and right above

6)  Here's where you're going to post all 200.  OK, click on any news
group then click on 'To News', again in the top left corner.  Leave the
NEWSGROUPS BOX alone again, put a flashy subject title in the SUBJECT
BOX, hit TAB once so you're in the body of the message, and then click
on ATTACHMENTS, which is below the SUBJECT BOX.  You will get another
box to come up.  Click on ATTACH FILE, then find YOUR file that you
saved; click once on the file, and then click OPEN; now click on OK; if
you did this right, you should see your file name in the attachments
box, and it will be shaded green.

IF YOU USE IE EXPLORER IT'S JUST AS EASY...HOLDING DOWN THE LEFT MOUSE
BUTTON, HIGHLIGHT THIS ARTICLE. THEN PRESS THE "CTRL" KEY AND THE "C"
KEY AT THE SAME TIME TO COPY THE ARTICLE.  THEN PRINT THIS ARTICLE FOR
YOUR RECORDS TO HAVE THE NAMES OF THOSE YOU WILL BE SENDING $1 BILLS TO.
NEXT, GO TO THE NEWS GROUPS AND PRESS "POST AN ARTICLE"  A WINDOW WILL
OPEN. TYPE IN YOUR HEADLINE IN THE SUBJECT AREA AND THEN CLICK IN THE
LARGE WINDOW BELOW.  PRESS "CTRL" AND THEN "V" AND THE ARTICLE WILL BE
PLACED IN THE WINDOW.  IF YOU WANT TO EDIT THE ARTICLE, DO SO AND THEN
HIGHTLIGHT AND COPY IT AGAIN. NOW EVERYTIME YOU POST THE ARTICLE IN A
NEW NEWSGROUP ALL YOU HAVE TO REPEAT "CTRL" AND "V" AND PRESS POST.

7)  That's it.  Each time you do this, all you have to do is type in a
different newsgroup, so that way, it posts to 200 DIFFERENT newsgroups,
you see?  Now you just have 199 to go!! (Don't worry, each one takes
about 30 seconds, once you get used to it)  REMEMBER 200 IS A MINIMUM.
The more you post to, the more money you will make.

AND THAT'S IT!!!  THAT'S THE ONLY 3 STEPS THERE IS!!!!

You are now in the mail order business and will start receiving your $1
envelopes from various people all over the world within days.  HINT:
THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST TO, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE.  You may
want to rent a PO Box eventually because of all the mail.  If you wish
to stay anonymous, you can come up with a name, such as "manager" or
"investor".  Just make sure all the addresses are CORRECT, please.

          LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SYSTEM WORKS!!!!

Out of every 200 postings, let's say I ONLY receive 5 replies, which is
actually VERY LOW.  So I made 5 dollars with my name at #5.  Now then,
each person who just sent me $1 makes, say only 200 postings, now with
your name at number 4, WHICH IS A TOTAL OF 1000 POSTINGS, not including
yours too.  50 people send you $1 now; thats $50 you just made!  Now,
then your new 50 agents post 200 each with YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3, OR
10,000 POSTING (50X200).  Average return is 500 at $1 each is $500.
They make 200 postings each with your name at number 2, which is 100,000
postings, which is 5,000 returns at $1 each, which is $5,000 dollars!
And finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each with YOUR NAME AT
NUMBER 1.  YOU NOW GET A RETURN OF $50,000 BEFORE YOUR NAME DROPS OFF
THE LIST.  AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE MAKES 200 POSTINGS ONLY, AND IF ONLY 5
PERSONS RESPOND!!!!!

        When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting that is appearing in the newgroups, and SEND OUT ANOTHER
$5 TO THE NAMES ON THE LIST, PUTTING YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 5 AGAIN.  And
start posting again.  The thing to remember is, do you realize that
THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD ARE JOING THE INTERNET AND
READING
THESE ARTICLES EVERYDAY, JUST LIKE YOU ARE RIGHT NOW!!! So can you
afford
$5 dollars and see if it really works?  I think so.....

        People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one
sends you the money?  So what!  What are the chances of that happening
when there are TONS OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST PEOPLE who are
joining the Internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it
a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with
THOUSANDS of those joining the actual Internet.  Remember, play FAIRLY
and HONESTLY and this WILL WORK, I PROMISE YOU!!!  You just have to be
honest.  Make sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW, also.  Try to
keep a list of everyone that sends you money and always keep an eye on
the newgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.  REMEMBER,
HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.  YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEAT THE BASIC IDEA TO
MAKE THE MONEY!!  GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND PLEASE PLAY FAIRLY AND YOU WILL
REAP THE HUGE REWARDS FROM THIS, WHICH IS TONS OF EXTRA CASH.

        ** By the way, if you try to decieve people by posting the
messages with your name in the list and not sending the money to the
people already on the list, you will not get as much.  Someone I talked
to knew someone who did that and he only made about $150 dollars, and
that's AFTER seven or eight weeks!  Then he sent the 5 $1 bills, people
added him to their lists, and in 4-5 weeks, he had over $10K.

THIS IS THE FAIREST AND MOST HONEST WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN TO SHARE THE
WEALTH OF THE WORLD WITHOUT COSTING ANYTHING BUT OUR TIME!!!

1. Earn Cash Giving Away Satellite

FREE sign up.  Earn up to six figure income.  You'll receive a FREE
website after you sign up. Hosting is FREE.  You can work part-time,
full-time, your time in the comfort of your own home. We paid $50.00
in commission on every satellite TV system you give away.  Receive
$15.00 from your first level downline. Receive $10.00 from your second
level downline.  To sign up and start earning money, please click on
affiliate program at http://www.best-satellite.com

2. Killing multiple processes

3. FAST CASH

4. WriteIt! NDA (Don't get it :-)