by Joh » Thu, 15 Feb 1996 04:00:00
1. Iomega Zip Drive - Win95 MSDOS Mode
I run a Zip Drive under Windows 95. The drive is not loaded if I boot up in MSDOS Mode. Is there any way to accomplish this?
2. Character display
3. Zip Drive slow in win95
4. Sparc 10 - TMS390 CPU Question
5. win95 driver for Zip drive
6. DIRECT CLIENT NEED of Java / CRM consultant with BA Exp for Long term in Sunnyvale, CA || Immediate Interviews
7. Zip Drive slow under Win95...
8. File Auditing
9. Prevent auto detection of tape drive
10. Preventing drive letter displacement
11. Win95/3.1 dual boot, complete system backup to multiple MO disks.
12. Colorado Tape Drives and Win95 Trakker 700 Ext. Parallel Port Tape Drive
13. HELP - Zip Dirve for Parallel Port installation manola2on Win95 won't work