Make sure you requirements are correct before testing the code

Make sure you requirements are correct before testing the code

Post by Rodney W Mel » Wed, 10 Sep 1997 04:00:00

SofTTest from BDQ/Bender is a requirements based testing tool that makes
the written specification/requirements clear and concise and
understandable/agreeable by the user. Based on this, SoftTest calculates
the minimum number of test cases you have to run to give you 100%
functional coverage. When the requirements changes during the project
(they always do) you only need to feed the changes as many times as you
want, into SoftTest to keep the 100% functional coverage agreed with the
user, and thus your physical (code) test cases are already defined for you
by SoftTest. The output from SoftTest can be used as input to automated test

address.

1. LCD Memory Requirements/Speed Requirements

I am working on an existing 80c251 (non RTOS) design and have a few
questions on LCD Display Design.  In particular,I am curious to find
out the amount of memory required for a typical display.  Are there
any rules of thumb or simple formulas for memory requrements for LCD
displays, color vs monochrome 320x240 vx 640x480...   bitmap scaling,
number of fonts etc ?

Thanks

Jason Gerry

2. Win 2000 altered my NT4 drive

3. error frequency stats from error-correcting coded media?

4. FS: Amiga stuff, mostly games (and a C64/C128 game)"

5. Error Correcting Codes for archiving

6. Modem setup, zmodem on cisco boxes

7. Forward error correcting code for AVRs

8. PDFWriter not working with WordPerfect 8

9. Cypress stops making SPARC, starts making MIPS (!?)

10. C code testing in simplescalar-2.0

11. VirtuaLab on TechOnline to Introduce Remote Code Downloading - Testing

12. I am sure myself about the timer, if I need to capture temp. data each miniute.