illustraitor10 newbee

Post by marc kropf » Wed, 14 May 2003 02:46:19

I have a picture of cobe braint that I want to cut out and paste on another picture. how do I remove his image from the background and then place it on another minus the background please help

illustraitor10 newbee

Post by Dave Wittekin » Wed, 14 May 2003 03:24:52

See "removing peices(sic) of pictures" response. Convincing photo compositing is really more Photoshops dept., but down and dirty masking will do for some non-professional jobs if PS isn't an option and as long as feathered edges aren't needed (ie. for wispy hair, etc.).