Show all Menu items

Post by Christine_Puccine.. » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 03:17:02

Hello, how do I turn this off?
I want to always show all menu items...
THANKS!

Show all Menu items

Post by Sandee_Co.. » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 03:30:33

You have chosen a workspace that has abbreviated the menus.

It depends which version of ID you are using as to which workspace you should choose.

Show all Menu items

Post by Bob Levin » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 04:19:42

Edit>menus. Choose the default set.

Bob

Show all Menu items

Post by Sandee_Co.. » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 05:15:04

Bob,

The problem is that CS4 doesn't have a default set.

It has Essentials.

Show all Menu items

Post by Bob Levin » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 05:23:19

That's workspaces but there's an InDesign Defaults menu setting.

Can I recommend a good book for you? :)

Bob

1. Show all menu items

Hello all,

Over the years Photoshop has shown a great delight in, about once ever month or two, resetting itself to factory defaults. Now I notice it has taken to hiding a lot of my menu items and I have to click 'Show all menu items' every time I open a menu. Most frustrating. And I can't find a way to force the blighter to do the decent thing and keep on showing me all the menu options. Can anyone tell me how to do this as the help files are less than forthcoming.

Thanks all,

Phil

2. File is empty when opening in Windows CS2 after saving from Leopard CS3

3. Show All Menu Items - On all the time

4. Drumbeat 2000

5. Show All Menu Items

6. Electronic portfolio

7. Show all menu-items?!?

8. help with queries and arrays

9. Colors of pull-down menu and menu items

10. GoLive CS2 Mac - Centering a dropdown menu and the menu items still lining up correctly

11. Context Menu menu items Language Independent names

12. Plugin development- disable Save, Save As sub menu items in File menu

13. Newbie -CFML - Multiple items shown in Dynamic Menu - I only want one occurance of each to show in Menu