Problems printing portraits *AND* landscapes w/ action (PS7)

Problems printing portraits *AND* landscapes w/ action (PS7)

Post by 8thNot » Wed, 26 Mar 2003 05:58:26

In OS 9.x, I could save a print step to an action and all images would print fine regardless of orientation (portrait or landscape). However, in OS X 10.2.4, the old action simply pops-up the print dialog box, and recording a new action prints all images oriented as the image used to make the action.

What's up with this? The actual action itself now contains three lines of data vs. the one line that was there before.

I can no longer grab a folder to print because all images oriented opposite of the image used to make the action are printed the same as the others.

Photoshop 7.01
Mac OS X 10.2.4

1. problems running a batch action in PS7

I am a photographer and have set up actions in Photoshop to stamp "proof/copyright" as well as lower the resolution to every photo in a foulder of jpegs. I run a batch this way and I save them into another foulder. The problem is that this worked great in PS6, but in PS7 it stops every time to ask what jpeg compression I want. In PS6 I just walked away and let it run. I have tried adding "save" as the last command in the action (I did not in 6), I have checked the "over ride save as command" box. Nothing works. Presently I still have PS 6 on the computer, close 7, run the batch in 6, then reopen 7. This is not very convient. What am I doing wrong?

2. how do I hide the mouse??

3. Two simple(?) action problems (PS7)

4. Hover Question

5. Printing problems in PS7.0

6. Sound problem with video

7. Printing Problems - PS7/XP

8. OT - completely and very scary

9. Printing problems with PS7 & Epson 2200

10. Flying Over Landscapes Flash Movie

11. 3D landscapes.

12. Cannot save file in an action in PS7

13. Wanting to transfer my action scripts from PS7 to my new CS version