NNTP Server wanted

Post by Peter Birr » Fri, 14 Apr 1995 04:00:00

We are looking for a NNTP server package which runs on either VMS
or PC-Windows.

Thank you in advance for any response

Peter Birri
Union Bank of Switzerland, Zurich

--
Peter Birri
Corporate Information Services

1. Wanted: NNTP-Posting Tool (VMS 5.5-2/UCX 3.1/3.3)

 Hi there!

I hope some helpful soul can point me to the right direction on my quest
for some DCL-"Autopost"-Tool letting me post a textfile via NNTP to a
newsgroup on a NNTP- newsserver.

It must not require any interactive user input when posting and posting
this file is everything this tool needs to be able to do. No newsreading
etc.

We've got no C-compiler on our System (VMS 5.5-2, UCX 3.1/soon 3.3), so
I need it as a binary.

Is there anything like this available?

Thanks for any hint!

Thomas

--
Thomas Schwarz
7.sys GmbH, Medienallee 7, 85767 Unterfoehring

2. Printing from dos applications

3. NNTP/SMTP newsreader wanted

4. Game wanted - Hostages

5. NEWSRDR 4.9-2 and/or nntp server Y2K glitch

6. Connections limit

7. New NNTP Server for OpenVMS

8. Advantages to using under Windows XP?

9. Announcing DNEWS 1.0c NNTP Server (NT, VMS, UNIX)

10. VAX/VMS NNTP SERVER/CLIENT

11. nntp server for vms?

12. How can I create a VMS news server (nntp)?

13. Help! httpd (Mosaic Server) software wanted