FW: Just wondering how everyone is doing

Post by Mike Duff » Thu, 20 Feb 2003 03:35:22

> [...]

Near Baltimore, MD, we got about 28".  The carport collapsed
from the weight and crushed my mother's car.  No injuries.
Pictures coming, as soon as I can get myself back over
there with the camera.

I'm sure I don't have the only story like this one.

Quote:> Please take care of your self.

> Big hug,

> Sue

Thanks, Sue.