powerterm and the euro sign

Post by shawn tayl » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 18:56:36

Is there anybody out there who can explain me how i can produce the
euro-sign in PowerTerm 525 ?.
Thanks.

1. Euro Sign in VMS 7.2-1

Hi everybody,

We are using VMS 7.2-1 and we are looking for the EURO Symbol.
Can anybody tell me how I can create, generate or maybe copy the symbol so I
can use it?

because we're not reading this newsgroup very often.

Thanks!

Paul Smit
Hertz Lease

2. HP CD9 Writer 300 Missing Distribution Disk

3. Euro sign only for Motif 1.2-5????

4. UK Money 98 questions

5. Motif 1.3, Euro sign not standard ?!?

6. A problem with using maple

7. Euro sign only for Motif 1.2-5????

8. Questions Compressed Tables & Indexs

9. powerterm and XP

10. PowerTerm Terminal Emulator for LINUX desktops connecting to OpenVMS

11. Comments on ITUG/DECUS joint Euro conference in Lyon

12. VAX EURO patch missing ?

13. money & euro