Vendor Post: Cobol to Java or Visual Basic - Automated Conversion Technology

Vendor Post: Cobol to Java or Visual Basic - Automated Conversion Technology

Post by sample nam » Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:00:00

SureTek Software, a Compaq Solutions Partner, has invented a completely new
proprietary technology, called WindMill, which automatically converts DEC
OpenVMS Cobol source code to Java or Microsoft Visual Basic.

SureTek invites you to evaluate the WindMill technology before you commit to
using it. We provide the technology in the form of a service. There is no
cost to evaluate WindMill.

Simply select a subset (a few programs) from your application that can be
independently converted and then analyzed by you. Follow the code
preparation instructions (on the SureTek web page). Call SureTek to let us
know that you plan to take advantage of the service and ask any questions
you have. We will need to know what target language and database you plan to
convert to.

SureTek will convert the sample code and send you back:

?      The source code in Java or VB

?      A database utility to create the database you choose

?      A deployment report

Once you determine that the code meets your needs, the entire application
can be converted for U. S. $.20 (twenty-cents) per line of legacy source
code. Comments are not counted in the cost.

Let SureTek know when you are ready to get started.

Call Tom Bray at 410-583-5406.

http://suretek.com

1. VAX Basic Conversion To Visual Basic

I have just finished University, and as my final year project have just
finished coding a Conversion & analysis Tool for Converting from Legacy
VAX basic to Visual Basic. And was wondering is anyone had some work
relating to this. Or projects similar to this type is so send me an

2. how do you save cmos s{3}

3. VAX/VMS Basic to Visual Basic (NT) migration

4. Help ! Click on an empty DW crashing the application.

5. VAX/VMS Basic to Visual Basic(NT) migration

6. Distributed objects and GC

7. DEC BASIC --> Visual Basic Translator

8. Best Way

9. NEWS: VISUAL TELNET TECHNOLOGY

10. VMS RMS access via Visual Basic?

11. Migrating from DEC FMS or TDMS to Visual Basic

12. DEC FMS or TDMS to Visual Basic converter

13. Generate Visual Basic from FMS or TDMS screens