FORTRAN Not Accounting

Post by Steve Lion » Sat, 07 May 1994 23:09:10

|>Does anyone know why all of the sudden, FORTRAN 6.0 under VMS A5.5 does not
|>get recorded in the standard accounting files?  One DSNlink entry offered
|>that future records are rejected, but this problem occured ever since the
|>upgrade from 5.8 to 6.0.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but I'll ask if you're aware that
the compiler image's name changed in V6.0 from FORTRAN.EXE to FORTRAN$MAIN.EXE?

If this doesn't help, please elaborate on the problem.
--

SDT Languages Group               WWW:  http://www.digital.com/info/slionel.html
Digital Equipment Corporation

1. FORTRAN Not Accounting

Does anyone know why all of the sudden, FORTRAN 6.0 under VMS A5.5 does not
get recorded in the standard accounting files?  One DSNlink entry offered
that future records are rejected, but this problem occured ever since the
upgrade from 5.8 to 6.0.

Obliged.

paul white
purdue university calumet
hammond, in  46323
(219) 989-2908

2. Page_load executed twice!!

3. FORTRAN-based accounting system

4. FP98 - Download?

5. switching between ADSL, cable, dialup

6. PreExpired password accounts get "File Not Found"

7. C64 company

8. account locked after not successful login

9. Not long ago, I got an account (login) on a computer that doesn't

10. How to disable SPAWN in MAIL> in a restricted (not captive) user account

11. ??== Variable declared but not used in FORTRAN.

12. set account for accounting log purposes