MultiNet and TCPware Hobbyist Licenses now available

MultiNet and TCPware Hobbyist Licenses now available

Post by Hunter Goatl » Wed, 17 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Process Software is pleased to announce its participation in the
OpenVMS Hobbyist Program sponsored by DECUS and Compaq.  The program
will grant participants in the OpenVMS Hobbyist program a free
Hobbyist license for MultiNet or TCPware.  NOTE: You must have a valid
OpenVMS Hobbyist VMS license PAK to participate in the Process
Software Hobbyist Program.

To register for your MultiNet or TCPware license, use your favorite
browser to visit this web page:

   http://www.process.com/openvms/hobbyist.htm

Hunter
------
Hunter Goatley, Process Software, http://www.process.com/

MultiNet and TCPware Hobbyist Licenses now available

Post by Hunter Goatl » Thu, 18 Mar 1999 04:00:00

On 17 Mar 1999 18:04:36 GMT, "Zane H. Healy"

>> Process Software is pleased to announce its participation in the
>> OpenVMS Hobbyist Program sponsored by DECUS and Compaq.  The program
>> will grant participants in the OpenVMS Hobbyist program a free
>> Hobbyist license for MultiNet or TCPware.  NOTE: You must have a valid
>> OpenVMS Hobbyist VMS license PAK to participate in the Process
>> Software Hobbyist Program.

>Terrific!  Now, I'm wondering do either of these products support any kind
>of "IP Masquarading" or "Network Address Translation"?  I've currently got a
>AlphaStation 200 4/233 with a DE500 clone running OpenBSD 2.3 acting as a
>firewall and doing NAT for my home network.  I would prefer to have this
>system running OpenVMS.  So, can either of these do what I need?

Unfortunately, no, neither supports NAT (yet?).  Both do support
packet filtering, though, letting the system act as a firewall of
sorts.

Hunter
------

1. Announcing DNEWS 3.0 available for UCX, Multinet & TCPWARE

Version 3.0b of the DNEWS high performance usenet news server is
now availabe for VMS, please check our website or download the trial version.

http://netwinsite.com
ftp://ftp.netwinsite.com/pub/netwinsite/dnews/vms

installing or using dnews.

Note: DNEWS is free to schools and universities.

             ChrisP,  NetWin Support.

2. MRTG and cpu usage on Solaris (a bit long)

3. What is available on Hobbyist License WAS: Re: Getting VWS (

4. Looking for "It's so Quiet" midi file from Bjork

5. TCPware VS Multinet???

6. Do you have SE440BX2 Intel motherboard with no ASPI errors?

7. tcp/ip stack usage -- MultiNet vs UCX vs TCPware?

8. .email extensions

9. TCPWare Vs MultiNet

10. TCPWARE License Query

11. Multinet Hobbyist PAKS

12. Hobbyist licence wait

13. Hobbyist OpenVMS License registration