NY NY DEC/VMS LEAD SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (CONTRACT)

NY NY DEC/VMS LEAD SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (CONTRACT)

Post by Brian Schenkenberger, VAXma » Thu, 16 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Job description for DEC/VMS LEAD SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (CONTRACT):

Quote:

> CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ONGOING SYSTEMS SUPPORT AND
> MAINTENANCE OF ALL DEC ENVIRNMENTS WITHIN SERVICE. EXTENSIVE
> EXPERIENCE WITH THE INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION AND MAINTENANCE OF
> OPEN VMS (6.2 OR HIGHER PREFERED) DECnet, PHASE 5 AND UCX

> ALPHA EXPERIENCE A PLUS

> THIS IS A GREAT OPERTUNITY

> CONTRACT:  6 MONTHS +
> LOCATION: NY

Job description for SR DEC SYS ADMIN (CONTRACT)

Quote:> CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ONGOING SYSTEMS SUPPORT AND
> MAINTENANCE OF ALL DEC ENVIRNMENTS WITHIN SERVICE. EXTENSIVE
> EXPERIENCE WITH THE INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION AND MAINTENANCE OF
> OPEN VMS (6.2 OR HIGHER PREFERED) DECnet, PHASE 5 AND UCX

> THIS IS A GREAT OPERTUNITY

> CONTRACT:  6 MONTHS +
> LOCATION: NY

With the exception of the Alpha experience, both job descriptions are the
same!  Ok!  Assuming I have all of the qualifications and experience with
Alpha (Gee!  Now that's really a leap of faith!); I have to ask, how does
"Alpha experience" make this a programming position as opposed to a system
admin. position?

THIS IS A GREAT OPERTUNITY to ask as well if spelling is a reekwhyarement?

--

OpenVMS APE certification number: AAA-0001

... and in the end, the money you take is equal to the money you make.

1. $$NY NYC$$ DEC/VMS LEAD SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (CONTRACT)

CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ONGOING SYSTEMS SUPPORT AND
MAINTENANCE OF ALL DEC ENVIRNMENTS WITHIN SERVICE. EXTENSIVE
EXPERIENCE WITH THE INSTALLATION, CONFIGURATION AND MAINTENANCE OF
OPEN VMS (6.2 OR HIGHER PREFERED) DECnet, PHASE 5 AND UCX

ALPHA EXPERIENCE A PLUS

THIS IS A GREAT OPERTUNITY

CONTRACT:  6 MONTHS +
LOCATION: NY

FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT JASON GUTTMAN

800-597-0133? (Tollfree)
Jason Guttman

Hyatt Leader Ltd.
909 Third Avenue, 8th Flr.
New York, NY  10022

Tel. 212 756 9300
Fax. 212 756 9330
Please write ATTENTION: JASON GUTTMAN on all faxes

2. Need NEXTSTEP DOCS 1.0 and up.

3. NY NYC DEC/VMS LEAD SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (CONTRACT)

4. How to add new MIME associations to Pocket IE?

5. $NY NYC DEC/VMS LEAD SYSTEMS PROGRAMMER (CONTRACT)

6. Corba Training

7. NY: VMS Systems Manager Contracts

8. US-NY: Schenectady NY OpenVMS/Unix Position

9. $NY NYC HELP!!! SR VMS DEC SYSTEM PR

10. US - NY - NYC/Albany VAX/VMS Programmers/Developers $60-$100K+