New Oracle documents available on the web

New Oracle documents available on the web

Post by Sue Skonets » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 23:41:03

Dear Newsgroup,
I can not include the file so you will have to look on the web.  As
always you are getting this real time, so it may take a little bit for
it to make it on the web and around the company.

Warm Regards,
Sue

Can you please use the attache .doc file to update our Oracle web page
(http://h71000.www7.hp.com/solutions/oracle/index.html)? It should go
under "business partner relationship", replacing the "Oracle OpenVMS
statement of direction (October 2002)" document.

Also, under "ORACLE database solutions on OpenVMS" you can place a
pointer to this URL http://www.oracle.com/peoplesoft/Rdb_CaseStudyE.pdf
with title "Nine Years Later: Thousands of Satisfied Oracle Rdb
Customers".

Sue, You may want to distribute the above to your distribution lists,
internal and external ones. The first documents Oracle Server's
continued support of OpenVMS/Alpha platform and porting to Itanium.The
second is a great document about Oracle's continued support of the Rdb
product