OpenVMS and nfs client.

Post by Martin A. Jalaka » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

Hello.

The problem is with AlphaStation 200 running OpenVMS 6.2.
NFS client seems to be configured ok.
Listing files on remote filesystem and copying files there works fine.
But copying files to local filesystem seems to hang file manager and
terminal window, whichever is used.

I tried increasing NPAGEDYN and NPAGEVIR with autogen, as
suggested in manual. Still same story.

Can anybody give me some hints what this kind of behavior is about?

Martin A. Jalakas
---

OpenVMS and nfs client.

Post by RSN » Fri, 29 May 1998 04:00:00

try setting the read/write io buffer size to 1024 on the VMS system.
I had similar problems and after changing this works fine.

-RSN