Dallas Security Seminar presentations available

Dallas Security Seminar presentations available

Post by Sue Skonets » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 00:41:09



Dear Folks,

Last week there was a security seminar in Dallas.  Those presentations
are now available on http://www.veryComputer.com/

Speakers were:
Linda C. Groves,  Assistant U.S. Attorney Deputy Criminal Chief
*crime/Terrorism Section
Kevin M. Nixon Sr. Director, Security Business Strategy  Chief
Security Officer's Staff Cable &Wireless
Leo Demers, HP OpenVMS Security Product Manager
John Wisniewski, HP Security Services Solutions Architect

Warm Regards,
Sue

-----Original Message-----
From: Wisniewski, John (OpenVMS Services)
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 9:45 PM


Skonetski, Susan
Subject: Security seminar WEBsite http://www.veryComputer.com/

Speakers, Everyone,

Thank you for participating in the Security Seminar Last week!   We've
put up your PPT
Presentations on the following webpages:

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Susan, will you forward the URL to the Usual mailing list for those
who are interested
In Computer Security.

Craig, will you send mail follow-up to the attendees with the URL.

Once again thanks to everyone, the people who attended were very
impressed and very
Pleased with the seminar that was presented for them.

All my best,

John Wisniewski
OpenVMS Services
214-215-7346

 
 
 

Dallas Security Seminar presentations available

Post by Doc.Cyphe » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:38:19



Quote:>Last week there was a security seminar in Dallas.  Those presentations
>are now available on http://vmsone.com/web_sec/index.html.

I guess everyone is trying to download this, it's slow.

Can you let John know the 2002 presentation links are 404d.

Quote:>From: Wisniewski, John (OpenVMS Services)
>Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 9:45 PM
>To: cynthia.nichols---usdoj.gov; Kevin.Nixon---cw.com; bill.hancock---cw.com
>Cc: Howard, Dale; Demers, Leo; Novak, Craig R; tshannon3---comcast.net;

Please remember to munge or remove email addresses to keep people's spam
levels down.

Doc.
--
OpenVMS.         Eight out of ten hackers prefer *other* operating systems.

 
 
 

Dallas Security Seminar presentations available

Post by VAXman- » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:41:50



Quote:>Dear Folks,

>Last week there was a security seminar in Dallas.  Those presentations
>are now available on http://www.veryComputer.com/

>Speakers were:
>Linda C. Groves,  Assistant U.S. Attorney Deputy Criminal Chief
>*crime/Terrorism Section
>Kevin M. Nixon Sr. Director, Security Business Strategy  Chief
>Security Officer's Staff Cable &Wireless
>Leo Demers, HP OpenVMS Security Product Manager
>John Wisniewski, HP Security Services Solutions Architect

>Warm Regards,
>Sue

I'd very much appreciate if these Mickey$chlock format files would
be converted to something that I might be able to view from VMS.  
If PDF is the alternative, so be it.  I'd prefer PostScript.

--
VAXman- OpenVMS APE certification number: AAA-0001     VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)COM

  "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"

 
 
 

Dallas Security Seminar presentations available

Post by Doc.Cyphe » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 04:05:43




>>Last week there was a security seminar in Dallas.  Those presentations
>>are now available on http://vmsone.com/web_sec/index.html.

>I guess everyone is trying to download this, it's slow.

Finally got Leo's presentation.  Nice, can I have a copy of WarFighter please?
:)

Doc.
--
OpenVMS.         Eight out of ten hackers prefer *other* operating systems.