VAX/VMS NNTP SERVER/CLIENT

Post by Arti » Sat, 19 Jun 1993 01:33:21

first, thanks to everyone who responded to my mail
reader question.  but now, i have another.  i've decided
to try to set up an nntp server.  so, the next
question is, where is a vax/vms nntp server?
does anyone know where the code is?  i've found alot
of unix nntp servers, but those won't work (will they?)
(you'd have to change all the /directories in all the
 set up files...wouldn't you...i really don't know)
so, if you have any help, please send me some e-mail.
thanks in advance..

eric the artist

                            ^(sarcasm..no, we don't get that around here)

VAX/VMS NNTP SERVER/CLIENT

Post by Bob Sloa » Sat, 19 Jun 1993 22:55:35

>i've decided to try to set up an nntp server.  so, the next question
>is, where is a vax/vms nntp server?

ANU News is available via anonmous ftp from kuhub.cc.ukans.edu.
--
USmail: Bob Sloane, University of Kansas Computer Center, Lawrence, KS, 66045