Custom Upload Path / URL FCK Cftexarea

Post by chazman11 » Sun, 04 May 2008 03:00:19

I love the new Update for CF8, I can get the image uploader to work with no
problem, but I have a special way it needs to happen. I would like the image
uploader to put it in an arbitrary place on my server for example

 c:/domains/imgserver/httpdocs/fckuploads/

 and then have the FCK spit out code that will point the img src to

 http://www.myimages.com/fckuploads/myimg.jpg

 which is an absolute URL and has nothing to do with the site the FCK happened
to be on
 Is this possible?

1. Getting URL path from file system path

Hi, all.  I'm trying to get a URL-formatted path from a file system path.  For
example, I need to get '/mydir' by passing 'd:\mydir' to a function.  I want a
function to do this and thought there would be something built-in.  I can do
search and replace, but that's a quickie workaround--I'd like to know if there
is already a function to do this.  If not, I'll write my own. Thanks

2. Navigating to Different scene from button

3. URL path different to file path

4. Thank for all your help - NOT.

5. keeping the full url path in the URL box.

6. URGENT!!Is there a way to check first to see if a record exists before one updates it and if not do not update.

7. Rich Text (FCK) Editor Issue

8. FCK Editor-CFTEXT Area

9. Help with FCK Editor file browser

10. Supporting Arabic (or other Foreign Languages) in CF7, FCK Editor, MS SQL

11. coldfusion mx and fck editor integration

12. custom UI path for component to .mxp