Time remaining

Post by Jean-Marc Duboi » Fri, 10 Oct 2003 17:27:58

It may be easier to mix displayins a graphic for the
backgroung of the slide bar and drawing a box depending on
the elapse time variable over the graphic.

--
Jean-Marc Dubois
DCAM - Universit Victor Segalen Bordeaux 2

1. Preloader - time remaining

How do I display time remaining - what's the variable for bit rate - I can't
seem to find it...

Phil

--
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
     -- A. Einstein

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Flash Remoting Server Issues:

3. Showing time remaining in a movie

4. New versions of Michael's Xtras on-line

5. preloader with estimated time remaining

6. Link Flash Banner ad to URL??

7. Time Remaining ...

8. set screensize/resolution?

9. time remaining in seconds

10. remaining time download

11. Problem with bytes remaining counter

12. Remaining Flash Disappearing JPG Issue

13. Help - Buttons remaining active while hidden below another level