Post by Pucky Louck » Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Well I'm in the middle of building my first Flash site and I can understand
the loading of another movie.  I can load a movie and play it, but I want to
stop it until it's loaded or play _level0/ until _level1/ is finished
loaing.  Check out my site and you'll under stand.

Any and All comments are needed, this is my personal business site, so it's
gotta be perfect.
Thanks,
Pucky

www.puckyprint.com

Post by Darre » Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Pucky,

If it's perfection you are aiming for then I would consider doing some of the
following:

Make the "Choose your speed" screen a bit more interesting.
Create a more interesting Preloader. The numbers bit looks on the amateur side.
Your navigation needs some work. I know you said you were in the middle of doing
the site so I understand. Example, you're using rollovers but it would be nice
to click on STAFF
and have it stay on-screen and be able to click on each individuals e-mail links
to send them e-mail.
Clicking on your logo in the bottom right opens your comments page....why make
people click
there to see what it is if they have no desire of leaving a comment?
I always think the most important thing is USER FRIENDLY.

Keep plugging away though!

I do like your echo v.o. what did you use for that?

Darren