Printing problems in PS7.0

Post by Curt La » Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:29:20

I have been unable to print my colored files from PS 7.0. Printing in color from other programs work perfectly but the output from PS is always black and white. I have already made sure that my print settings are set to print in color. So files print in color from other programs but not PS...any suggestions are very welcomed.

Printing problems in PS7.0

Post by Curt La » Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:32:17

I cannot print color from PS 7.0 in windows XP. All other programs print color fine. I have already checked all printer settings and it is set to print in color. any suggestions are so very welcomed.

Printing problems in PS7.0

Post by YrbkMg » Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:40:20

Ignore my question - I was thinking of somthing else.

Wish they would bring back the EDIT feature of the forums...

Printing problems in PS7.0

Post by YrbkMg » Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:39:27

What mode is the image in - CMYK?

Printing problems in PS7.0

Post by dave milbu » Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:33:13

try turning off the print spooler. check for "print directly to printer" in the print driver properties box.

Printing problems in PS7.0

Post by dave milbu » Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:35:20

oops. me too! :) damn tony! you jinxed me!

curt, are you using print w/preview or just print. try print w/preview. is the image in color there? from inside print w/preview, go to the printer proporties and make sure everything is set up correctly to print color.

1. Printing problems with PS7 & Epson 2200

I am having trouble getting files to print on my Epson 2200. I am using PS7 on a new G4 running 10.2.6. When I try to print, the Print Center stops the process and won't restart.

I know the printer is connected properly and prints fine from other applications such as InDesign. Is there some setting I am unaware of or overlooking in Photoshop?

2. Jump menu or list form wont work for named anchors within the same page

3. Printing Problems - PS7/XP

4. java script and VBscript

5. Problems printing portraits *AND* landscapes w/ action (PS7)

6. sniper shooter

7. Printing Problem PS7 - White Background and Text are Tan when Printed

8. getting values from a query string

9. Trouble printing on PS7

10. Printing after PS7 retouch

11. Printing from PS7.0 file size changes from 1.2M to 66M

12. Printing with PS7

13. Another PS7/CS problem with Epson 9600 printing--Please help.