Wanting to transfer my action scripts from PS7 to my new CS version

Wanting to transfer my action scripts from PS7 to my new CS version

Post by rafael_mora.. » Wed, 28 Jan 2004 18:41:04

Wanting to transferre my old action scripts I created in PS7 to my new version of PS CS.. How do I do it? Any help would be appriciated. I tried to look if someone posted and didnt see anything.

Wanting to transfer my action scripts from PS7 to my new CS version

Post by dave_mil.. » Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:00:11

you should move the scripts in 7 into an action set. then save the set under a new name (ex.: rafaelsScripts.atn) using save actions from the flyout menu on the action palette.

then open cs and select load actions from the flyout menu on the action palette.

Wanting to transfer my action scripts from PS7 to my new CS version

Post by Mathias_Vejers.. » Thu, 29 Jan 2004 03:23:16

1. Wanting to Upgrade to CS but migrating to new Win2000 computer

Hi:

I have Photoshop 7.0 on Win NT right now. 7.0 is an upgrade from all my previous versions since 4.0. If I buy a new Win2000 computer and Photoshop CS upgrade how do I install on new computer. Program needs to read old version to allow upgrade. Do I reinstall each version since 4.0 (ugh) or is there a simpler way.

Thanks very much
Paula

2. Illustrator quits

3. How do I transfer action and scripts from CS to my CS2 upgrade?

4. DrawBox and fill pattern...?

5. How to Add New Scripts to InDesign CS

6. using flash to open specific tags in html

7. CS: Scripts do not appear in Scripts menu

8. for myrtle: extremely intriguing downloads - of olfi uc - (1/1)

9. How does upgrading CS to new version work?

10. Protecting Action scripts from importing by Action script viewer

11. New guy wanting to know one thing

12. PS7 demo version DL mac version on pc?

13. can a trial version of mask pro 3 be used with a trial version of ps7