Colors of pull-down menu and menu items

Post by a_.. » Mon, 07 May 2007 15:31:07

My Photoshop CS3 Extended have differents color of pull-down menu (point 2 of screenshot) and menu items line (point 1).

Used Windows XP SP2, classic theme (like Win2000).

How do I get are the same color?

Colors of pull-down menu and menu items

Post by Joe_Zyd.. » Mon, 07 May 2007 23:24:59

That would appear to be a Windows issue, not one with CS3. Open Display Properties, click the Appearance tab, click Advanced. Try changing some of the colors for different items.

Colors of pull-down menu and menu items

Post by a_.. » Tue, 08 May 2007 00:09:32

Thank you, but I do not want to change the colors, which I have now in my Windows classic theme.

Adobe InDesign CS3 and Illustrator CS3 no such problem with colors menu, see: <> ;

Colors of pull-down menu and menu items

Post by Lejla_Buciuce.. » Mon, 14 May 2007 13:34:56

I didn't understand, why Adobe doing that silly un-changeable UI-Theme?!!
Actually, White text on Black background is actually easier on the eyes. A monitor is not like a piece of paper, so when you have a white background, there is a lot of light going into your eyes.
Actually Autodesks (formerly Discreet) Flint Flame, combustion etc have all used the darker interface for years, as a lighter interface scheme!!!!

1. adding links to items in a pull down menu

We're using dreamweaver 2.0 and trying to create a pull down menu for an
alphabetical listing of plants for a plant field guide. We would like the
user to be able to click on the desired plant which will then link them to
the page with information and an image about that particular plant. We
created the pull-down menu using forms, however, we can't figure out how to
add links to items in the pull-down menu. Any suggestions and advise is
greatly appreciated.

2. How many times should autosuggest fire per user entry?

3. CS2 pull down menu items suddenly Red?

4. Design Help!

5. Pull down menu items not displayed on 1st click

6. Synchronization in Classic mode under Mac OSX

7. Colors in a pull down menu

8. Video R├╝ckw?rts spielen

9. Pull down menu/Jump menu help

10. Pull Down Menu/Menu Bar