Converting Word document to PDF

Post by Nelda Montan » Thu, 19 Dec 2002 00:53:48

I need assistance with Adobe Acrobat 5.0.5. When I try converting a Word 97 document, I get an error:
Error creating Tags...
Please help.

Converting Word document to PDF

Post by Jan Schroede » Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:16:03

You say you're converting a Word97 document to PDF but you do not supply us with the method you're using .... please advise exactly HOW you're "converting".

Converting Word document to PDF

Post by William A. Davi » Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:46:19

Try printing to the Distiller Printer rather than using PDFMaker and see if that works.

1. Converting Word Document to PDF Problem........

when i convert my word document to a pdf, my document turns out different. For example, check boxes created in word display in acrobat as another type of symbol, parenthesis created in word display in acrobat as question marks...

can anyone help me????

2. Using Full Screen

3. Converting word document to PDF

4. VBSCRIPT calling

5. Trouble converting Word document to pdf

6. Preview Questions

7. When converting Word document into PDF relative links become absolute.

8. Html integrated in flash

9. Problem converting Word document to PDF

10. Converting Word document to .pdf file

11. Trouble Converting Word Document to PDF

12. Error converting Word document to .pdf

13. Error printing when converting Word document to pdf