cannot uninstall Director MX in XP

Post by leafgree » Sun, 04 Jun 2006 17:45:29

I have Director MX 2004 10.1. I need to uninstall it. I tried to use XP's
Add/Remove Programs control Panel to uninstall it. When I click the
Remove/Update box, I get this message:  "Could not open INSTALL.LOG file." I
have the latest version of XP. Thanks for you help, in advance.
 -Leafgreen

Post by leafgree » Thu, 08 Jun 2006 04:40:03

I have Director MX 2004 10.1. I need to uninstall it. I tried to use XP's
Add/Remove Programs control Panel to uninstall it. When I click the
Remove/Update box, I get this message:  "Could not open INSTALL.LOG file." I
have the latest version of XP. Thanks for you help, in advance.
 -Leafgreen
 Protect Your Health with Knowledge at <a target=_blank
class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge
href="http://ChampHealth.com">ChampHealth.com</a>