Sound problem with video

Post by Chin Chee Hw » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi there, i am making a cd production.  Wat happen is when the video is
being played on another device.  the video does play any sound.. I have
incude a script to set the volume up ,, so any advice ,, thacks
inadvance,,

Norman
27012000
1923hrs

Sound problem with video

Post by Juliana Walke » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I think that your problem is related to soundkeepdevice lingo.  I had a
very similar problem not too long ago.  What you need to do is place this
script in every button that controls your video, and on every frame that is
before or after the frame that contains your video:

on mouseUp
set the soundkeepdevice = 0
end

that should fix it.  I hope that helps!
Juliana

> Hi there, i am making a cd production.  Wat happen is when the video is
> being played on another device.  the video does play any sound.. I have
> incude a script to set the volume up ,, so any advice ,, thacks
> inadvance,,

> Norman
> 27012000
> 1923hrs

  juliana.vcf
< 1K Download

1. Problem with sound in video after playing a sound file

After I play a sound (I use the puppetSound), the audio from the videos I
play after that, dont' play. The sound Channel must be occupied with the
sound, although it has already stopped (I even tell the that channel to stop
with "puppetSound numChannel, 0").
I don't get it. I got this problem when I upgraded from Director 7 to 7.0.2.

Could Someone help me (please)?

Thanks

Goncalo

2. capturing client's system date and time

3. Motion guide

4. Exporting from 3D Studio Max

5. Video and sound overlap problem

6. Better

7. Sound and video problem

8. Problem: no sound for imported video (mpeg)

9. QuickTime video in Flash, no sound problem

10. Problem w/syncing sound & video

11. Problem with the sound of a video