Temp folder overload

Post by Nicholas Mille » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I am having a problem with a windows projector (Director 7). Every time it
runs a different .dcr it puts a new temp folder in the windows temp folder.
After a while of running the temp folder gets so overfilled that the
computer begins to slow down. Any ideas?

thanks,
N. Miller

Temp folder overload

Post by Tim Fohre » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

On which system are you working on?

NT????

Temp folder overload

Post by Nicholas Mille » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

wrote on 7/27/00 2:24 PM:

Quote:> On which system are you working on?

> NT????

Windows 98.

Temp folder overload

Post by Tim Fohre » Fri, 28 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Are you using any Xtras in your projector?

> wrote on 7/27/00 2:24 PM:

> > On which system are you working on?

> > NT????

> Windows 98.

1. RSH Temp File Overload

RH 7 issue: Sorry to hear we are all having the same problem with server 500
error but glad to have company...my apps group created a cmd to delete the .tmp
files that were causing disk full...we have moved up run time to every hour and
are still having probl...is there anyway to identify the file the can stop
generating the RSH****.tmp files that are hogging up the works??

2. Help with text in layers -- NS 4.08

3. How to clean Internet temp Folder?

4. RTF File Saving from Dir 6.5 or 7?

5. Protect swf file from being downloaded into Temp Folder

6. put a cutomer button in form?

7. QW3 TRIALWILL NOT INSTALL SOMETHING ABOUT TEMP FOLDER

8. Shadow gradient

9. OT -- purpose of temp folder in XP ?

10. forcing cache to temp files folder

11. Windows Temp Folder