Amiga Revenge over Bill gates -this is serious

Amiga Revenge over Bill gates -this is serious

Post by topspro » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

OK folks - We hope you can forgive this intrusion and accept it as an
important public announcement for the Amiga Community. For the past two
years we have been developing a method to get the Amiga back into mainstream
computing. If all goes well this will thoroughly*off Bill Gates.

The plan is to modify the Intel processor (or some clone) to give it some
pretty amazing properties including the ability to execute native Amiga code
or a recompiled alternative. The whole thing revolves around an innovative
software rental system. We won't waste your time here but please read about
it at www.thoughtmachine.com -it's pretty mindblowing and we need the
technical expertise of the Amiga community to help push this.

We apologise if you are offended by our visit. If you don't want to hear
from us again please drop a note (include the newsgroup) to

idea and want to be a part of it, let us know and help spread this message.
If you have any ideas, please forward them. If you like the idea would you
please mirror this message far and wide.

Some of the guys that brought you Blitz Basic and others who developed
Kitware + the SCRAM are part of and or supporting this project. Also if
anyone knows where  Simon Armstrong or Mark Sibly (Blitz fame) are could you
please let us know.

Thanks in advance from Topsprog.

1. Amiga Revenge over Bill Gates

OK folks - We hope you can forgive this intrusion and accept it as an
important public announcement for the Amiga Community. For the past two
years we have been developing a method to get the Amiga back into mainstream
computing. If all goes well this will thoroughly piss off Bill Gates.

[...]

2. Can sendmail say MAILBOX FULL?

3. Trouble Connecting

4. Hotmail setup for Outlook 2000

5. Pedals not working

6. Bill Gates uses an Am

7. Bill gates uses Amiga at home

8. Bill Gates and "The Site" (was Re: Should the BeBox become the new Amiga?

9. Bill Gates admits to using Amiga at home!